Monday, January 7, 2008

shovel, chip, shovel, chip.....

Somewhat the story of our lives over the past few days! I know a lot of you think we are so fun, and do so much, but our lives are REALLY VERY REPETETIVE!! :) After chipping ice off the driveway for the last 2 1/2 hours, I thought I would share my work with you! You wanted blogs, I will give you blogs....they may be boring and repetetive, but that is what we are!! As some would say...SSDD (same "stuff" different day)!!














Any volunteers for the next storm?? It's coming, and I can't reach the top of the snow pile anymore.....

7 comments:

MaDeb or Deb said...

Oh you're so cute!!! I'll come shovel your snow but it has to wait until Jan. 23rd. Geez, you have had a ton of snow since I was there... Great for the skiing but not so good for the driveway and your back! It sure looks good.. Shoveled to the tee! Thanks so much for taking the time to post your life. And I think it's got to be more exciting than mine! Love Ya and see you soon with shovel in hand!

Becca said...

That doesn't look like fun! Sorry-- but I can't say that I want to volunteer to help! :)

Brooke said...

Unbelievable! That looks great! That is a ton of work!

Shauna said...

Never thought I would write this but thanks to you and the invention of warming accessories ~ I love the snow. Not so jealous of your driveway, but I love visiting your park city get way. :)

Jen said...

Oh I am so glad you love the snow!!!! Just wait, I am out to convert the world to being SNOW LOVERS!!!!!! :) :)

Anonymous said...

Whew! Amazing amount of work... but a little OCD don't you think? What's next? Anyway, happy to lend a hand when I come down to visit again in February. Just make sure my Jeep is gassed and ready to roll!

Barrett Bunch said...

Oh my gosh, holy moly, that is alot of snow. Very jelous from my too many trees, tree huggin', democtratic state... Not bitter, I just really love the snow!! Not so fun to shovel, but a good work out!!!