Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Goodbye Christmas tree......

Honestly, the tree has been gone a while, just thought I'd share our latest adventure. Of course we couldn't put the tree on top of the Jeep, for fear of scratching it, and the precious Dodge couldn't come out of it's little cave (for fear it might get dirty...)!! So instead of retrieving the blue car from the airport, we decided that dragging the tree behind the Jeep was the best option. So a bit of twine later off to the tree graveyard we went, tree in tow....

5 comments:

MaDeb or Deb said...

You guys are hilarious!!! If it can be done you'll think of it!! Where was the tree graveyard?? Down the street in the ditch? LOL... You two do keep us entertained and we love it! We Miss you but I'll see you soon!!

PS....Why do you think the anal car thing WE all have is so darn strong? My car never goes on the dirt roads, camping, or even to the mountains to ski. They gravel the roads up here and I don't want the rock chips!!! Maybe we're all a little nutz.... oh well, you gotta have a quirk or two! Love Ya

Barrett Bunch said...

Honestly I was a bit worried when I saw the tree late January, but what a novel idea only a ture car snob would think of it! I have one of my own... Still jealous of all the snow!

Shauna said...

You have got to be kidding me! :) You guys think of the craziest stuff. Wish I had a car snob at my house. I am just happy my windshield is finally fix. :)

Becca said...

You definitely have Barrett blood! I missed the boat on that trait.. too bad! Pretty clever!

Brooke said...

Oh my gosh I love it! That is creative! I need to be a car snob again I swear ever since we had Tay Tay it went out the window! We are working on that again. Taylor is learning NOT to wipe her boogers on the windows of the car and the truck!