Sunday, August 5, 2007

A few of our favorite neighbors......


Go figure that a few of our favorites would be the local wildlife :) This Mamma moose and her two calves have been frequenting our neighborhood pond off and on over the past few weeks. You always know when they are visiting the local watering hole, due to the traffic on our little street coming to a complete stand still. You find lines of cars parked on both sides of the street, with everyone just watching these beautiful animals. Who ever said Park City doesn't have traffic it just takes a moose or two to stop us all in our tracks! :) Come on by sometime and we will take you on a moose hunt....(for pictures of course).

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing... they are so beautiful... and you guys are so lucky to be where you can be a part of nature. Love the post... keep them coming :)

MaDeb or Deb said...

Oh my goodness!!! What an awesome picture. I'm so glad you shared and posted again! Park City is beautiful! I can see why you two like it so much. I'm looking forward to walking or jogging my way on down there....but in the meantime I'm learning PATIENCE!!! I'm a slow learner.. Love the blog and being a part of your life..

Brooke said...

Love it Jen! That is so pretty.... Call me sometime I promise i'll anwser.

Shauna said...

LOL! Brooke you are one funny lady! Anyway, do you have a spare bedroom for me, my husband and four kids. . . we are moving in. ;) Love the wildlife and babies. I'm pretty sure I would stop my car for hours. Love it! Love you! Keep posting! ;)

Shauna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shauna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becca said...

That is so awesome!!! I love the pics!! We need to visit you for sure!! I'm down for a Moose photo hunt! :)

Brooke said...

New Blog? What are you guys up to in Park City????

Anonymous said...

Some people (us) get deer in their backyard. Some people (you) got'a always upstage with something like a MOOSE ...no a MOOSE and HER BABY! Park City... can they use more than 2 designers???

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.