Sunday, March 7, 2010

Cole's first trip



Of course it was out to Cincinnati to see his "big me" who was having "little me" withdrawls! Cole was an angel on the flight.

We are thinking he should be a natural "flybaby" after all :)


Cole crashed out at the "crashpad"



Grandma and Grandpa Johnson made the drive from Wheaton (Chicago) to meet Cole for the first time.



Back at the airport, time to go home...


But "big me" had to stay.....now maybe it makes a little more sense why we are moving to Cincinnati. I can only handle so many goodbyes between these two boys, even if it is only for a few days at a time!

1 comments:

MaDeb or Deb said...

Oh he's adorable!! He gets cuter and cuter everytime I see him!! I'm so glad you are up taking care of me. Best medicine ever!! Thanks for everything and for sharing Cole and all your help with us. Love You!